1. UNCASE AND UNHOLSTER ALL GUNS IN THE SHOOTING STALLS ONLY. NO GUNS ARE ALLOWED BEHIND THE STALLS.
2. Be sure your firearm is safe to operate and know how to use it safely. Please see Range Staff in you have any questions.
3. Verify that the ammunition you have is the correct ammunition for your firearm.
a. Factory loaded ammunition is recommended. Hand loaded ammunition must adhere to manufacturer specifications.
4. Indoor Lanes 1-12:
a. Pistol: Any standard caliber.
b. Shotgun: Slugs or 00 Buck Shot Only. No pistol grip ONLY shotguns allowed.
c. Rifles: Up .30 caliber (Any).
5. If you have a jammed or malfunctioning firearm, place the firearm on the bench with the muzzle pointed downrange before seeking assistance.
a. DO NOT REMOVE THE FIREARM FROM THE SHOOTING STALL UNTIL RANGE STAFF HAS CLEARED THE WEAPON.
6. Fire only on ranges /lanes they are assigned by range personnel.
7. Fire at authorized targets only.
8. Firing a shot that results in damage to the range or range equipment may result in a repair fee and your dismissal from the range.
9. Use appropriately sized targets, placed at eye level, to ensure that your shots strike the backstop and not the floor, ceiling or target carrier.
10. Drawing from a holster is prohibited unless with permission from, and or under the supervision of, Range Staff.
11. Do not hand a loaded firearm to another person. Place the firearm on the shooting bench and allow the other person to pick up the firearm from the bench.
12. Only one loaded firearm per stall is allowed at any time.
a. Multiple weapons are allowed, but weapons not currently in use must be cased, holstered or positioned on the shooting stall bench pointed downrange, unloaded.
13. Call “CEASE FIRE” and make safe all firearms during any unsafe condition.
14. Wear appropriate eye and hearing protection.
a. Range recommends double hearing protection: Foam inserts and hard muffs.
15. Notify Range Personnel of any violation of range rules.
16. No one is permitted forward of the firing line for any reason unless under direct authorization from Range Staff.
a. Brass falling forward of the firing line will not be allowed to be recovered.
b. Other items, (magazines, ammunition, etc.) that fall forward of the firing line will remain where they fell until Range Staff is able to create a safe condition to retrieve the item(s).
17. Cleanup all paper or other debris that accumulate on the range and dispose of them in approved containers provided.
18. All brass / spent shell cases to be pushed forward of firing line with the squeegee provided.
19. When finished firing, unload & case your gun prior to leaving the shooting stall.
20. Food, tobacco, and beverages, are not allowed on the range.
21. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the range and retail area.